[Ambassadors] [Peru] fue un placer

Edg@r Rodolfo edgarr789 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 01:30:24 UTC 2010

igor thanks for your words, I am very sad, hacataka was a very good
and true ambassador, not now what will happen, we were writting (henry
and me) in fedora peru, we are the users that have more activity,
others persons are sometime, now i don't have with who talk in peru
:(, left and now there is nobody here, I will continue writing  in
fedora peru, but don't know for how long more...

є∂gαя яσ∂σℓfσ єи gиυ/ℓιиυאָ
http://cybernautape.tk/