[Ambassadors] Leaving Ambassador Group

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:48:33 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:21 PM, threethirty <three at threethirty.us> wrote:

> @Frank:
>
> Dude sad to see you go, happy trails and good luck in all endeavors.
>
> @everyone else: should we make/is there a wiki page for leaving
> ambassadors/groups in general?
>
> On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 08:33 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
> > Hi Gang,
> >
> > I'm leaving the Ambassador Group.
> > To be honest,  I havn't fulfilled any of the duties of an Ambassador,
> > as they are known\used today.
> > The reasons are many and varied, but irrelevant.
> >
> > I see no benefit to Fedora in hanging around to be a statistic.
> > If circumstances change in the future, I may be looking for a mentor.
> >
> > Can someone point me the correct method of this, FAS etc.

Like a hall of fame?
Hm, I am not sure about it because we don't have a same page for those you
sign up. The result will be that someone outside fedora will see only the
number of ambassadors who quit without knowing the number of new ambassadors
and he will make wrong assumptions.

~Chris

--
Christos Bacharakis