[Ambassadors] just a question (to whom it may concern)

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 17:50:54 UTC 2010

2010/9/10 Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org>

> Hello World,
>
> Hey Gerold,

> please excuse me, but I have a single (maybe stupid) question to that
> people who "know" me or my name and I would like to receive your real
> answer:
>
> "Do you think, I'm a valuable, trustful Fedora Contributor / Ambassador;
> also as Founder, Memeber and President of the association Fedora EMEA
> e.V.?"

For me this is a silly question!
You are a really valuable member not only for Fedora EMEA but Fedora in
general.
I hope you reconsider your thoughts and don't forget my thoughts I have
expressed you after Wednesday's meeting.

> --
> Regards
>
> Gerold Kassube

Zurich, here we come!!!

~Chris

Fedora Ambassador in
> Deutschland / Germany
> Schweiz / Switzerland
> FAS-Number: 9
>
> Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org
> 1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9

Christos Bacharakis
christos at bacharakis.com
http://bacharakis.com
cmpahar on Irc