[Ambassadors] A very sad news

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Thu Sep 16 11:27:23 UTC 2010

Rest-In-Peace Souleyman.
Condolences in behalf of Spanish and Finnish communities!

I think we are in the edge of something bigger here. We have lost our
fellow Fedora Ambassador and I (this is just a guess) think that most of
his relatives or friends did actually never ever knew what he was part
of!

Therefore, Thomas, if there's any change to extract this email thread to
his relatives and friends to read, it would be great. Maybe then he can
live forever being known as "one of the guys who helped voluntarily to
create the most advanced operating system in the (known) world".

I hope his legacy and commitment will lead into something where more
people are supporting and joining into Fedora community which is larger
than life!

I see these messages coming all over the world and I feel sad but I can
see the future as well.

Have a good journey Souleyman!

--
Jukka