[Ambassadors] Utah Open Source Conference 2010 - Oct 7-9

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:22:52 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm currently the manager for the Utah Open Source Conference 2010 and
wanted to invite you all to attend.  There are quite a few good
presentations, including some Fedora specific ones.  Jared Smith, the
new FPL and Karsten Wade of Community Architecture, will be presenting
and keynoting[0] during the conference.  You can also peruse other
presentations on our schedule page[1].

If you are interested in attending UTOSC 2010 is has Early Bird
registration through this Saturday, Sept 25, 2010.  If you sign up for
the 'Full Access Pass' and use the promo code 'FDRA', the cost will be
just $35 for the entire three day event.  Visit
http://attend.utosc.com to register today.  Remember, prices go up
after this Saturday, so register soon.

In addition, I know that Larry Cafiero will be at the conference and
will be running the Fedora booth (he's also presenting).  If you wish
to help him at the booth, the price for attending UTOSC 2010 reduces
to $0, nil, nada!  Just send Larry an email at lcafiero at
fedoraproject-dot-org and put your name on the Event Page[2].

We look forward to seeing you all at UTOSC 2010.

Cheers,

Clint Savage
Fedora Ambassador

0 - http://utosc.com/presentation/cat/17/