[Ambassadors] FYI "Vote For Your Favorite F16 Release Name - Jared Smith" :)
diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:37:58 UTC 2011
Was at the http://forums.fedoraforum.org/ and saw an entry for "Vote For Your Favorite F16 Release Name - Jared Smith" - http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=261041
"...The time has come to vote for the release name for Fedora 16. The Fedora community has submitted quite a few suggestions for the Fedora 16 release name, and that list has been narrowed down to the final nine candidates. Now you can vote on these names and assist in the final selection for the successor of Fedora 15 "Lovelock".
This vote begins 5 April 2011 and runs until 11 April 2011 at 23:59:59 UTC. Other important facts:
* We are using the Range Voting method (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Range_voting) * Ballots may be cast on the Fedora Elections System at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting
* If this is the first time you've used the voting system, you might want to read the Fedora Elections Guide, currently located at http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/doc...ections-guide/
* To vote, you must have a valid Fedora Contributors License Agreement (CLA) and be a member of at least one non-CLA group
To vote, visit: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/relnamef16
Thank you to everyone who helped by contributing names for consideration, and reviewing the names for the final ballot.
-- Jared Smith Fedora Project Leader ..."
Sending positive Fedora 14 and 15 energy to your computer now. :v)
Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Three (3) dual core systems with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin)
kernel - 184.108.40.206-88.fc14.x86_64
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel - 220.127.116.11-11.fc15.x86_64
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 16 (TBD) kernel - 2.6.39-0.rc0.git11.0.fc16.x86_64
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin)
kernel - 18.104.22.168-88.fc14.i686.PAE
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel - 22.214.171.124-11.fc15.i686
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 16 (TBD) kernel - 2.6.39-0.rc0.git11.0.fc16.i686
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Red Hat 6
(Beta) kernel - 2.6.32-19.el6.i686
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ambassadors