[Ambassadors] Annoncing The Fedora Sound SIG

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:18:09 UTC 2011

Today we announce the Fedora Sound SIG. Our goal is to create free (as
in freedom) Sound themes and make them available in the Fedora
repositories.

Fedora has a huge selection of Software, but lacks a good selection of
sound themes. We want to fix that issue, by creating free, high-quality
sound themes, and make them easily installable in Fedora.  All themes
will be created only with free software that is available on Fedora.
We need help!

We need help from anyone who can help us achieving this goal. Musicians,
Packagers, Developers, Contributors with good ideas, testers, and more.

Join now to #fedora-sound at irc.freenode.net!

<*This news is also on the Planet>