[Ambassadors] Fedora 15 Ambassadors Schedule
diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:19:37 UTC 2011
> Schedule of Ambassadors!
> Where is the Schedule anyway?
> The schedule can be found here  along with the rest of the Fedora 15 schedules
Good schedule, we are at almost No. 12 now. ;)
> Is this schedule describing all Ambassadors Tasks?
> Of course not! This schedule is only for release-specific Ambassador tasks (i.e. tasks like Release Parties, media production etc). Feel free to host events and make action out of the schedule as always! But if your actions are release-specific please help us meet the guidelines.
I will put an another entry within our APAC meeting to ask others about Fedora 15 Release Parties and help our FAmSCo folks with our ideas. :v)
> Feel free to comment (as always) and step up on specific regional tasks. I will post and nudge on the mailing list towards the adherence to the schedule :)
+1, absolutely a great idea!!! :)
>  http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-ambassadors-tasks.html
FYI, I put my two Release Parties F15 Tokyo, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F15_Tokyo into the F15 Release Events Wiki, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_release_events
Join me in making Fedora 15 another great release! :v)
I strongly think that it is a good time to plan for your Fedora 15 Release needs and activities, too, like include
mini-workshops, media distribution and eating.
Just a little more than one month out, good to start and plan! :)
Sending positive Fedora 14 and Fedora 15 energy from my computer to yours. :v)
Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Three (3) dual core systems with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin)
kernel - 220.127.116.11-88.fc14.x86_64
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel - 18.104.22.168-15.rc1.fc15.x86_64
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 16 (Verne) kernel - 2.6.39-0.rc3.git2.0.fc16.x86_64
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin)
kernel - 22.214.171.124-88.fc14.i686.PAE
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel - 126.96.36.199-15.rc1.fc15.i686
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 16 (Verne) kernel - 2.6.39-0.rc3.git2.0.fc16.i686
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Red Hat 6
(Beta) kernel - 2.6.32-19.el6.i686
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ambassadors