[Ambassadors] Deadline for F15 release events is tomorrow!

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Apr 21 03:21:27 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hi Christoph et all,

> If you want to host a Fedora F15 release event, please submit it now
> because the deadline is the 22nd of April, this means tomorrow.

Thank you for your announcement.

As usual, we will have release party in Hanoi (northern).
For this best ever release, Fedora 15, we will also have ones in Ho Chi
Minh city (southern) and maybe Hue (in the middle of Vietnam).

I will arrange a bit and add all onto the Wiki.

> As a thank you for your work FAmSCo will sponsor a dinner for you and
> your release event team.

It should be cool for the community. Thanks Fedora :)

Kind regards,
Tuan