[Ambassadors] Deadline for F15 release events is tomorrow!

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Thu Apr 21 03:32:04 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 02:20 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
<snip>
> As a thank you for your work FAmSCo will sponsor a dinner for you and
> your release event team.
>
> If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask on this list.

I recall this idea of hosting dinner for release teams...back on Fedora
13. I am not sure why this did not happen on Fedora 14. I haven't see
famsco discuss this on the meetings for Fedora 15. I even went to look
back at famsco minutes. Don't get me wrong... I love this idea, but I
think need confirmation.

I will check about this on Famsco next meeting.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217