[Ambassadors] Deadline for F15 release events is tomorrow!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:21:55 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 21.04.2011, 23:05 +0300 schrieb Pierros Papadeas:

> Thanks Christoph for the mail on the launch parties.

No problem. However I am a little confused now because through the
Fedora Weekly News I just found a mail of you on FAmSCo list [1] that
said that "Items 10 11 12 should be moved two weeks ahead. It does not
make any sense to have those items done so early by Ambassadors..." Item
12 is the release events submission deadline.

In the meeting I asked Robyn if her schedule was up to date and she said
yes, but I don't think she was aware of your email

So Robyn and Pierros, can you please confirm that the schedule is
updated and tell us the correct dates?

Thanks,
Christoph

[1]