[Ambassadors] Fedora UK Competition

Paul Mellors prjmellors at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:30:47 UTC 2011

Hi Gerold

As far as i was aware, it was sorted last year......but can't be quite
sure :) lol

I'll check it out again :)  It's no hardship if i have to take the
logo off the site.....
hopefully it won't come to that.

I'm about 4/5 hours drive from cornwall, but if i do go down there for
some reason i'll certainly let you know :)

Cheers
Paul