[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder that the next FAD APAC meeting will be on Wednesday, August 03rd, 2011 at 10:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting-1. :)‏

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:33:48 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

>> Thank you David Ramsey for your reminder that the next FAD APAC meeting
will be on Wednesday, August 03rd, 2011 at 10:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting.

> The channel was noted incorrectly, the channel should be #fedora-meeting-1
 August 03rd, 2011 at 10:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting-1.  :)‏

Rejaul, yes, meeting is noted to be on the #fedora-meeting-1 IRC Channel.  :)

I hope that you may be able to attend and join us. :)

Sending positive Fedora 15 and Fedora 16 energy your computer now. :v)

Please have a great Fedora day and evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥

いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.

The system definitions are at the following URL:

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=