[Ambassadors] Software Freedom Day 2011 - SFD

Randall Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 03:28:35 UTC 2011

On 07/25/2011 09:29 AM, Buddhika Kurera wrote:
> Hello Dear FAms,
>
> In each year September 17th, we celebrate the Software Freedom Day.
>
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.org
> <http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register_alternate.py>
>
> If you are interested in this event as a Fedora Ambassador you can get
> free supplied for your organized event.
> BUT first you have to get your name registered. For that you can follow
> following links.
> Registration opens till 2nd August 2011.
>
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register_alternate.py
>
> Please mind through this event you have a great chance to reach
> your countries or region FOSS community
> and promote the fedora project and increase the Fedora contribution.
>
> If you need help please raise on the ML or off the list as you prefer. I
> can help you to sort out your problem.
>
> thanks folks.
> --
> Regards,
> *Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
> Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
> Event Liaison - Design Team

 I will be attending a SFD event in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA. I was
invited to attend and represent Fedora as well as the Kalamazoo Linux
User Group. (http://www.kalamazoolinux.org) The event is registered to
Xipherspace (http://www.xipherspace.org) in Kalamazoo. I'm looking
forward to it.

Randy Berry 'dp67'