[Ambassadors] developer conference 2012

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 09:54:23 UTC 2011

Hello,
we're starting to prepare another (Red Hat) Developer Conference which
will take place in Brno, Czech Republic on February 17-18. The
Conference is aimed at Linux (mainly RHEL and Fedora) and JBoss
developers, admins, and users. It’s one of few open source conferences
which are highly technical where you can meet many Fedora and RHEL
developers.
The conference is open to everyone. We've just started a call for
papers. So if you have an interesting topic, you can propose it on the
event's wiki page [1]

Jiri

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DeveloperConference2012