[Ambassadors] FUDCon Milan 2011, info ?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:01:11 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 09.08.2011, 15:35 +0200 schrieb Gent Thaçi:
> Hey Pierre-Yves,
>
> Ask the FUDCon's Planning Team for the Conference's hotel, is the one
> they said to me they will book and probably most of the attendees will
> be there too.

The FUDCon planning team mainly consists of Francesco and he is very
busy. I already asked him the same question last week and got no
response yet.

So the question for me becomes: How can we support the FUDCon planing?
We have enough people, but only a few locals. What about all the Italian
ambassadors who promised their support in the bid? Can any of them help
us?

Regards,
Christoph