[Ambassadors] FUDCon Milan 2011, info ?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:59:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The FUDCon planning team mainly consists of Francesco and he is very
> busy.

Yeah, he is very busy. I could not follow the weekly Italian meetings
(time is not very good for me, plus it's done on webex and my PC does
not work with it) but I think he has a very capable team at his
company devoted to ironing details.

> So the question for me becomes: How can we support the FUDCon planing?

I think the best one can do if willing to help is joining the fudcon
planning mailing list and the Friday IRC meeting with Francesco, Jared
and others from the Fedora side

> We have enough people, but only a few locals. What about all the Italian
> ambassadors who promised their support in the bid? Can any of them help
> us?

I know the reference document for the status of the organization is this one:
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=0AeyWt8b_1abLZG56Y3Q0Yl8wZzN0ampzZmI&hl=en_US&authkey=CN_BgLkK

Then you should be able to get more info from the IRC logs on:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/

look for those on Fridays like this one:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-07-08/

I am sorry I can't offer much more assistance than this

Cheers

Gianluca

--
Gianluca Sforna