[Ambassadors] APAC meeting on this Saturday - Friendly Reminder

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Aug 23 02:23:00 UTC 2011

Thanks Buddhika for your announcement.
See you all there.

Kind regards,
Tuan
----- Original Message -----

From: "Buddhika Kurera" <bckurera at fedoraproject.org>
To: "ambassadors" <ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Cc: "David Ramsey" <dramsey at fedoraproject.org>, "Tuan Truong Anh" <tuanta at fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:02:49 AM
Subject: APAC meeting on this Saturday - Friendly Reminder

Hello Dear FAms,

As you have already aware we have moved the FAD Special meeting series which focus only on spreading Fedora via public interaction.

The meeting details as follows:

Date : 2011 August 27
Time: 0400 UTC

Channel : #fedora-meeting on freenode.net
Agenda : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2011-08-27

IMPORTANT: this is not a APAC bi-weekly meeting though it allocate on the same date and time.

Hope to see all the great FAms and thanks for your time.

PS - If you are an Ambassador candidate who are in mentoring process at them moment please do not hesitate to join with us. I am sure the exposure will give you mire knowledge and understanding.

PS - If you feel the allocated new time slot is not fits to you, please share your possible time slots with us so that we can investigate the best time slot and move this meeting. --

Regards,

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team