[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-08-24 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:43:15 UTC 2011

We started late because I forgot my own meeting... :(
But we had a few people there and discussed various issues for about an
hour.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-24/emea_ambassadors_meeting_2011-08-24.2011-08-24-20.16.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-24/emea_ambassadors_meeting_2011-08-24.2011-08-24-20.16.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-24/emea_ambassadors_meeting_2011-08-24.2011-08-24-20.16.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, MONTH DAYth (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-08-24

Meeting summary
---------------
* role call  (cwickert, 20:20:05)

* annoncements  (cwickert, 20:26:17)

* Media Shipping  (cwickert, 20:28:43)
  * most media have been shipped. if you need some, file a ticket at
    https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ and assign it to jsimon
    (cwickert, 20:39:47)
  * if you have problems that media are stuck at customs, please contact
    us and remind the customs people of the customs letter inside the
    package and at
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Customs_letter_for_Fedora_media
    (cwickert, 20:40:31)
  * if you have media, please update the inventory at
    https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory
    (cwickert, 20:40:52)

* Ambassadors schedule  (cwickert, 20:41:32)
  * LINK:
    http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-ambassadors-tasks.html
    (cwickert, 20:41:42)
  * we need to start planing for swag for F16  (cwickert, 20:42:54)
  * : FAmSCo will discuss F16 swag and budget this in the first week of
    September, so we need to come up with something  (cwickert,
    20:43:41)
  * if you have ideas for swag, please suggest them on the ambassadors
    mailing list  (cwickert, 20:44:08)

* Events  (cwickert, 20:46:51)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#EMEA-FY12Q2   (cwickert,
    20:51:16)
  * if you hold en event for Software Freedom Day, please add it to the
    wiki  (cwickert, 20:52:28)

* Action items from previous meetings  (cwickert, 21:12:57)
  * ACTION: rbergeron to nag the fudcon-planning team about
    accommodation and put the info on the wiki  (cwickert, 21:13:45)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 21:14:47)

Meeting ended at 21:21:49 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* rbergeron to nag the fudcon-planning team about accommodation and put
  the info on the wiki

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron to nag the fudcon-planning team about accommodation and
    put the info on the wiki

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* cwickert (147)