[Ambassadors] Fedora 16 Release Events wiki and Media & Swag Planning. ; )

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:14:26 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

=======================================
I have put a template Fedora 16 Release Events wiki at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_release_events

I put my two dates in late November and early December and hope that you may join us in planning your Fedora 16 Release Events.  :)

=======================================
Most importantly, we are thinking as well as reviewing our plan for future Fedora 16 needs, for example media, swag and anything else.

For APAC folks, we would like to get your ideas and "quantities" by Saturday, 03 September 2011, so we may provide to our fellow FAmSCo folks.  :)
=======================================
To assist in our planning, please reference the "Fedora 16 Ambassadors Team Tasks" at http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-ambassadors-tasks.html

=======================================
Sending positive Fedora 15 and 16 energy to your computers now.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora evening and/or day!  :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status