[Ambassadors] Event Report: Linux Day 2011

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:55:48 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

> I offer my humble report[1] for the Linux Day Celebration we had last Saturday at the Philippine National Computer Center. Additional reports are forthcoming, especially the pictures. My personal takeaway - http://devtree.org/ - teaching Open Source to preparatory, grade school and high school levels in the Asia-Pacific region. Yummy!

Heherson, outstanding!!! :)

> [1] http://hers0n.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/event-report-linux-day-2011/

"...Fedora contributors who were in attendance include Magie Antonio,
Arnold Laurinaria, Kim Murga, Engels Antonio and myself. Lei Bautista of
 Red Hat was also on hand for the event and would’ve sung an
intermission number if a guitar was around. Yep, we also distributed the
 media sent by Harish to everyone with a lot still left for Software
Freedom Day next month. Pictures of everything to be posted by Arnold
soon..."

Fantastic!  :)

Please have a Great Fedora evening and/or day! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

壁に耳あり、障子に目あ り

The walls have ears, the paper doors have eyes

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=