[Ambassadors] FAMSCo 2011 Election Result

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:56:44 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your posts. :)

> On 12/07/2011 10:39 AM, Suresh Packiyarajah wrote:
> Just i have read blog post from Fabian Affolter(known as fab) via

> during the past few government elections i did not cast my vote as i am not interested about local politics.
> but I was alive during the electing time.

> you can't indicate the status (active or not) by just looking at the number of votes.

> you must send a survey and find why other people not interested.

Ah, a survey for Vote?

> my suggestion FAMSCO should collect the feedback on their work before the next election, and it will help to maintain a QoS from FAMSCO. Not only that but also we could find some suggestions from the community which we can set as the targets of next year.

> FamSco survey 2011 result can be found here [http://yn1v.fedorapeople.org/Documents/survey/] Neville A. Cross has conducted.

Suresh, thank you for the URL.  :)

I think that a new survey "with name and/or anonymous" to help provide some an end of operating period reflection would be advantageous.  :D

* From a consolidate list of feedback, be it from the Election and/or Effective 12 month period, this information will be essential and vital for moving forward.  My ten cents.  :)
============================
The following two files were very useful.  ;)

* comments_to_survey.pdf        16-Jul-2011 04:43   46K
* results-survey-full.ods       20-Jul-2011 02:47   23K

I see some very interesting comments in Column AC which would be useful to have listed somewhere.
============================
I could not open the following 5 files.

famsco_survey_APAC.pdf        20-Jul-2011 02:45  4.0M
famsco_survey_EMEA.pdf        20-Jul-2011 02:46  4.0M
famsco_survey_LATAM.pdf       20-Jul-2011 02:47  4.0M
famsco_survey_NA.pdf          20-Jul-2011 02:47  3.9M
Fedora_Ambassadors_Survey.pdf 16-Jul-2011 04:43  4.1M
============================
Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
---------------------------------
一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status
=