[Ambassadors] [fedora-india] Fedora Ambassadors' survey: less than 3 Minutes required :)

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:30:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

--- 2011/12/8 Caius Chance <me at kaio.net>:
| http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Survey_May_2009
|
| I personally like the survey like this - easy.
\--

The important point here is that it is under fedoraproject.org. Who
knows what is being edited/modified by third party services, or
whoever controls it? What is a point of a survey that is not owned by
us, and the outcome of it is used to govern us?

I never asked for a survey. If people require feedback from Fedora
users, I'd suggest that they use Fedora Infrastructure alone, rather
than relying on third party services, and I'd be happy to participate
in it. I'll stop here. Period.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan