[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Leave of Absence

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:40:07 UTC 2011

It's true, Tristan -- Greg doesn't really need to ask permission to
take a leave of absence, but I think it was worded properly anyway as
a courtesy.

Greg -- You'll have to forgive me a Captain Obvious moment when I say
it's an honor and a privilege to work with someone as dedicated as you
are. As your original mentor, I'm both proud and grateful to see the
contributions you've made to the project.

Good luck with your internship, and we'll be here when you get back.

Larry Cafiero