[Ambassadors] FAmSco meeting 2011-12-14 minutes

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:07:51 UTC 2011

2011/12/15 Clint Savage <herlo at fedoraproject.org>:
> In our conversations about scheduling a time, I suggested that the
> majority of our communication would be by email. Although we should be
> attending at meeting times to which we agreed, it should be more of a
> response to the discussions we've been having in email from the
> previous weeks discussions. The meetings could and should also serve
> as a Q&A period for ambassadors

I totally agree with that point. We need to recognize that get all FAmSCo
members together is complicated and not all of them will be available every
meeting.  FAmSCo mailing list has low traffic regarding topics discussed
during the meetings. We could use the list more to post meeting topics
follow ups
and keep things moving regardless meeting attendance.

Although I arrived a bit late I was in #fedora-meeting for our last meeting and
got surprised to see no activity when I logged in. Anyway, I don't
think it's fair to
draw conclusions based in one meeting that didn't happen. It will take some
time for FAmSCo members to get used to the time. My suggestion is to keep
the current meeting time and try again next week. Meanwhile, we have a mailing
list and a wiki that should be properly used.

Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo
Fedora I18N/L10N QA
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Igor