[Ambassadors] Fwd: Announcing FUDCon LATAM 2012 in Venezuela / Call for bids for FUDCon LATAM and FUDCon APAC 2012

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Fri Dec 16 04:48:25 UTC 2011

The APAC bids (I know of) are here, in alphabetical order:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Beijing_2012
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:APAC_2012_Bid_Malaysia
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Philippines_2012

The contents of those bids are likely to change going into the January
11, 2012 deadline.

--herson