[Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting log for 2011-12-21

Uditha Bandara Wijerathna udinnet at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 22 09:56:58 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Suresh Packiyarajah <sureshp8 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all FAmSCo's.
>
> Just for the information regarding the FAmSCo reports[0] and Community
> Architecture expenses[1].it is referring that fund has offered $530 --
> Support for Phillipines and Sri Lanka and $320 -- Ambassador polo
> shirts(opened 13 months ago) [2]. the tickets are available [3],[4],[5].
>
> By the way Phillipines ambassadors,they have done great events but i do
> not see any evidence(ie:photos or blog post...ect[6],[7] and [8] from
> srilanka side since it is big amount.
>
> As a Srilankan Ambassador still i am not clear what is the status of these
> ticket and is there any output from that?
>
> [0]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2011-11
> [1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Architecture_expenses
> [2]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bckurera/APAC-shirts
> [3]:https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/112
> [4]:https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/229
> [5]:https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/11
> [6]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F15_Colombo
> [7]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F15_Kandy
> [8]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Sri_Lanka_2011_%28Dec%29

Hello,

The event report and photos for the Anuradhapura Fedora event [1] were just
updated. Since I'm having some busy time with few industry events, it is
had to find a free time. Also for the other release party events and polo
t-shirt regarding things, bckurera will respond soon.

Thanks Suresh.

--

- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna -
- Fedora Project Ambassador for Sri Lanka -