[Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting log for 2011-12-21

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Fri Dec 23 01:16:57 UTC 2011

2011/12/22 Suresh Packiyarajah <sureshp8 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all FAmSCo's.
>
> Just for the information regarding the FAmSCo reports[0] and Community
> Architecture expenses[1].it is referring that fund has offered $530 --
> Support for Phillipines and Sri Lanka and $320 -- Ambassador polo
> shirts(opened 13 months ago) [2]. the tickets are available [3],[4],[5].

Thank you for bringing this up Suresh. I read the report before and
actually thought of asking about that $530 line item for Philippines
and Sri Lanka. However, life happened. Now that you brought it up, I
have no more excuse but to respond :)

I believe that $530 was solely for the Philippines -
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/10 - it was used for
Summer Geek Camp 2011.

> By the way Phillipines ambassadors,they have done great events but i do not
> see any evidence(ie:photos or blog post...ect[6],[7] and [8] from srilanka
> side since it is big amount.

This is a great gotcha moment for me. I took down my self-hosted blog
site some time ago and was not yet able to put the contents back up.
In lieu of that, I offer
http://bluepoint.com.ph/index.php?entry=20110306180306.

Hope this help clear things up.

--herson