[Ambassadors] FYI, the next APAC bi-weekly meeting would be on Saturday, Dec 24th, at 4:00 UTC

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:53:41 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 16:04 +0700, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> [...]

Ah! I've been waiting for this :P

I held a survey a while back where I requested folks to tell us what
they were upto and what issues they were facing. Quite a few of us
filled it up. I've noted down the salient points in a report[1]

I'd request everyone to have a look. I hope to bring this up in the APAC
meeting tomorrow so we can begin working on solutions to some of the
issues that have been brought up. It would be great to start the new
year on a positive note with this :).

I've updated the agenda of tomorrows APAC meeting accordingly[2].

[1] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/survey-report.pdf
[2]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2011-12-24#Ambassadors.27_survey_followup.28ankursinha.29

--