[Ambassadors] Applying to be a mentor

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Dec 24 06:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi ambassador fellows,
Cc: FAmSCo and existing mentors,

I am currently supporting some people around me contribute to Fedora.
I would like to support them to be Fedora Ambassadors.

As I know, new Fedora Ambassador should have a mentor. I believe that
I am a good mentor for them. However I need to get approval to be an
"official" mentor before (a chicken/egg situation)

I would like to apply to be a mentor.
After looking around, I know that I need to be nominated by existing
mentors then approved by FAmSCo. Is that right?

I also applying to join into the Mentor group as described on wiki [1].
Which other things I need to be done more?

Thanks for your attention.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors/NewMentors

Kind regards,
Tuan