[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Report: November 2011

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:35:17 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 26.12.2011, 21:41 -0200 schrieb Igor Pires Soares:
> Hello!
>
> FAmSCo November report is now available on the wiki [1]. The PDF version
> is available on [2].
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2011-11
> [2] http://igor.fedorapeople.org/FAmSCo/FAmSCo-Report-en-US-November.pdf
>
> This concludes the reports for the previous FAmSCo term.

Hi Igor,

let me ask you: How much time do you spend on these reports? While they
do indeed contain valuable information, I am not sure we should continue
spending our time on reports or on getting actual work done.

If it's just a few minutes, then we should continue with the reports but
if it's a substantial amount of work, then we should focus on more
important things.

I hope that we manage to increase transparency and participation in
FAmSCo meetings so that one day we don't need any more reports because
every ambassador knows what FAmSCo has done for him lately.

Regards,
Christoph