[Ambassadors] Some words about FOSDEM (was: fosdem 2012)

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Wed Dec 28 19:11:40 UTC 2011

Hi max and others,

it's a pity that you won't be there. we will all miss you!

Anyway, in a big month probably the biggest open source event in Europe
will start again!

And as always, Fedora people will visit fosdem with great quantities. So
I’m putting a lot of effort in making this the best Fosdem for Fedora
people ever. I hear you thinking, how can this event become even better?
Well, I try to provide activities for Fedora people every evening.

An overview:

   - friday: Fad, dinner, beer event
   - Saturday evening: Tour through Brussels
   - Sunday evening: Super Bowl game @ fatboys (sadly, only 10 people can
   join)

If you are planning to come, be sure to check the Fedora wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fosdem_2012 , and the Fosdem website:
http://www.fosdem.org

cheers,

Bert