[Ambassadors] Survey: Red Hat Certifications/Training for FAms (Just 2 or 3 minutes required)

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 04:23:01 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This is a great initiative. Thank you for the survey :)

I do see that the issues that have been brought up in relation to
differences in Fedora and RedHat and the rest are valid. We can use
"Fedora Technical training" or the sort to clarify the initiative's
goal: technical education (knowledge exchange) for Fedora community
members. (Note that these sessions are open *for all*, not just fedora
community members. Since the fedora community is organizing it, the
addition of fedora in the name is appropriate)

The classroom program is one channel that could be used for this. I'd
request more folks to take/attend classrooms. With the number of techies
we have around, we can easily have one classroom per week! :)

Please join the classroom mailing list and take sessions. You don't have
to be an advanced user to take them. If you learn something new, take a
quick 15-30 minute session and spread the word :)

--
Thanks,
Regards,

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/