[Ambassadors] Survey: Red Hat Certification/Training for FAms (Just 2 or 3 minutes required)

amir181920 at yahoo.com amir181920 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 04:33:23 UTC 2011

+1 Christoph Wickert
I personally think we should more focus on fedora. Albeit if anyone wants to learn or do certification he/she should go for it but let's not mix it up all together this is no sister company or related to career enhancement path. I'm not trying to de motivate anyone my point is just keep it simple.

P.s: I personally always encourage people to do different certification to get more chances in career advancement and above all to get more knowledge.