[Ambassadors] Survey: Red Hat Certifications/Training for FAms (Just 2 or 3 minutes required)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:25:31 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 29.12.2011, 02:15 +0530 schrieb Uditha Bandara
Wijerathna:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I've just created a survey to collect information from ambassadors
> regarding RH certifications and Fedora Training.
> This is a small survey and please spend few minutes to complete it. :)
>
> The idea behind this survey is to collect information from ambassadors
> about their desire to learn Fedora and get certified from RH.
> After the collection of data, we can ask for the support from FAmSCo
> and come up with a better solution.

Hi Uditha,

it seems when I replied to your mail, I took the second step instead of
the first. I told you that I think that the "desire to learn Fedora" and
"get certified for RH" are two unrelated things and we should rather
focus on Fedora.

But let me first ask you: What was your - or David's - expectation when
you set up the survey? What is the goal you are trying to reach and
where do you see FAmSCo's role? How can we support you?

I'm sorry for not asking these obvious questions in first place.

Regards,
Christoph