[Ambassadors] talks for clt

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:42:12 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, den 30.12.2011, 15:32 +0100 schrieb Bert Desmet:
> I should buy new glasses :-) I will send in some proposals tonight,
> and post them on the wiki?

You follow the instructions given in Sirko's first mail in this thread
AND you add it in out wiki.

Unfortunately the instructions on the CLT website are in German only and
I am not sure if this is a slip or on purpose. CLT traditionally is a
German-speaking event, both the exhibitors and the audience are mostly
German. Last year only 2 our of over 90 talks were in English, so i
wouldn't have be too optimistic if I submitted a talk in English.

Regards,
Christoph