[Ambassadors] Towards FODSEM

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 1 22:19:13 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Pierros Papadeas wrote:

> - At Friday 4/2 we will have our FAD FOSDEM 2011 [1] at 13:00 (more
> info on the wiki page) and we will stay there until FOSDEM beer event.
> (add yourself if you are coming!)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I have a suitcase with about 350 F14 64-bit install DVDs, as well as
about 5,000 case badges which I shall cut up on Saturday morning
according to long-standing tradition.

Jared has a bunch of Live CDs that he is bringing in his suitcase.

I'm also looking forward to our little Super Bowl party late Sunday
night.  :)

--Max