[Ambassadors] [DONE] Remote_Mini_Wiki_Editing_FAD2_2011

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 6 07:38:12 UTC 2011

Hi friends!

It was a nice session of Wiki Gardening today, we hope you join us on
next remote Action Days coming!

While we work in the whole report of the work done in this weekend here
[0], please take a look at the minutes from the live session on
#fedora-fad channel:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-fad/2011-02-06/fedora-fad.2011-02-06-04.06.html

I'm getting the impression of every time people puts their hands to work
in our wiki, always it show us a lot of pending work since a lot of
pages get abandoned. This is the origin of {{needs love}}, right?

While i'm pretty sure than all of you are plenty of work and things to
get done, *i pledge for your attention to the gardening of our wiki*, in
order to make those pages needing your love, a fresh source of
information for anybody looking for learning more about Fedora in our
site, with a lesser signal to noise ratio ;)

Action items specific for Ambassadors discovered today are outlined here
(take this as proposal for your personal Fedora To-Do lists ;)).

* Ask to every local Ambassador, update LocalVendors page [1] with
information you could be able to get from/for people near to you.

* Ask FreeMedia contributors to update information (or write it if you
think this can be a useful resource), on their local FreeMedia program.

Please share with us any idea do you have on the effort for cleaning our
wiki or the {{needs love}} plague (not just removing the tag, though ;-)).

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remote_Mini_Wiki_Editing_FAD2_2011
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/LocalVendors
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Pages_that_need_love

- --
"¿Podemos considerar a Matrix como una red social?" -- at naw@identi.ca
Jesús Franco Fedora Ambassador and translator from México.
http://identi.ca/tzk
https://we.riseup.net/tzk