[Ambassadors] Pictures from FOSDEM 2011

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 8 12:17:39 UTC 2011

On 02/08/2011 02:01 PM, Bert Desmet wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>     A big dump of unedited pictures from FOSDEM, showing the world (I hope)
>     the much fun we had there:
>     http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/photos/fosdem2011/
>
> awesome work! Hope you had a good trip back too.

Thanks, it was OK, only someone was way faster and posted the group
photo faster than me :D
In fact home I found beautiful weather and something like this:
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180537_176436445734764_100001052307750_431401_3689727_n.jpg

Remember I tried to recruit people for a photo walk, in the end I did it
myself Friday at noon, that's what people missed:
http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/travel/brussels-jan-2011/