[Ambassadors] Organisational Marketing (Tour Fedora)

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:06:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am in the same position.
I would say best thing to do first to create awareness of open source software.
some people use open source without knowing it. e.g mozilla firefox
then after now you can offer installation and guidance.
I am sure you can get help from people in the area and/or computer
science students.
but please make sure you are prepared well.
best place to hold such events would be in school probably if you have
a hall that you can use.

let me know if you need any advice.

frankie