[Ambassadors] Broadening how we empower community action - opening a dialog for change

Antonakoglou Konstantinos anton.cost at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:51:28 UTC 2011

I think we should focus on the real problem. How is the Red Hat Community
Architecture team unable to co-operate with FAmSCo so that we need an other
group for that? Is it that serious?

Do we need a middleman group?

Apart from the fact that seperating into 2 groups that do the same thing is
bad, as Maria Leandro said, the non-Ambassador group that would help funding
events organized by non-Ambassadors, how could it be better than FAmSCo?

I think FAmSCo and the Ambassadors group is capable to manage all kinds of
events. If a packager wants to make an event, he should become an
Ambassador.

--
Konstantinos Antonakoglou
PGP key: 0xC9E2E16B