[Ambassadors] Broadening how we empower community action - opening a dialog for change

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Fri Feb 18 14:03:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 00:26 -0600, inode0 wrote:
<snip>

> It stops one concern, why am I asking FAmSCo which is a body with
> elections that I am not even eligible to vote in? This is a question
> that I have been asked and that as an ambassador I cannot answer
> because it makes no sense to me either.
<snip>

John,

I think this is the core issue about FAmSCo dealing with general budget.
I felt that I was missing a piece very touchy on this topic, but I
wasn't able to put the finger on it.

I am not sure how we are going to overcome this. It seems to me that
Fedora Project as a whole has to evolve to mature a solution. I don't
seem a short path. I want to help you raise awareness on this issue, and
look how we can create a better way for budgeting. In the time being I
will do my best to keep up with empowering contributors of Fedora as a
whole.

Best regards

--
Neville