[Ambassadors] Broadening how we empower community action - opening a dialog for change

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 21 21:55:11 UTC 2011

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Max Spevack wrote:

> (3) How to clearly articulate the different mandates of this group, or
> what use cases people might have that this group could help with?
>
> (4) How to weave into this the community-controlled credit cards that
> will be rolling out for NA, LATAM, and EMEA.

Answering my own questions:

Maybe it starts with a "Fedora Finance SIG" meeting every-so-often where
the community members who are taking care of the credit cards in
different regions get together with me, with FAMSCO, with the FPL, with
upcoming FUDCon and FAD organizers, and we all just take a big picture
view of the entire Fedora budget and see what gaps there are in areas of
Fedora (either projects or regions) that aren't getting resources.

Maybe that turns into something over time.

Shall we start having a bi-weekly Fedora Finance meeting?

--Max