[Ambassadors] [FZH] Harish Pillay 將蒞臨北京,期望與 Fedora 社區會面。

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 1 06:33:26 UTC 2011

2011/1/1 Caius 'kaio' Chance <kaio at fedoraproject.org>:
> I got this new from apac meeting instead.

When is the following meeting for APAC? I thought these took place on Sundays.

2011/1/1 Caius 'kaio' Chance <kaio at fedoraproject.org>:
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:HarishPillay

>From this page:

> a) To meet with Fedora Ambassadors in APAC at least once a month (online and in meat space); and FAmSCO.

Agree to this very much.
Some regions need additional support, like Korea and China.

> b) To help set up and run POSSEs in APAC - also find ways to scale POSSE

I have some contacts in Renmin University, but any idea about this
will be helpful. Especially if you are a student in a university,
please get in touch.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad -- 吉拉德