[Ambassadors] Anyone have meeting's gCalendar ?

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Sun Jan 2 16:05:46 UTC 2011

On 02/01/11 15:01, Mustafa Qasim wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com
> <mailto:metherid at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 01/02/2011 07:06 PM, Mustafa Qasim wrote:
>     >
>     >
>     > Sure, we should always prefer to encourage, develop, use and promote
>     > Free Software. So, within Fedora project do we feel need of any
>     > calendaring system?
>

>     Yep.  See infrastructure list discussions.  So far we haven't found
>     anything suitable yet but if you are willing to work on it, ping
>     that team.
>
>     Rahul
>     --
>

> But one thing is sure. We won't use anything that doesn't satisfy Free
> Software conditions. right
>
> --
>
> **
> *Mustafa Qasim*
> Fedora Ambassador, Pakistan

We will not allow anything that does not conform to packaging guidelines.

Also FI has set up Zarafa, how far this project has gone though, and if
this is for public consumption, I do not know, besides the fact that
Zarafa might be a bit overkill, as it is a fully fledged collaboration
solution.

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org