[Ambassadors] Answer to "Flood in Brisbane" questions

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 12 11:31:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 9:12 PM, David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings. :)
>
> Kaio, have been watching the news.  Still all is "well" for you in
> Brisbane?  :)
>
> > I have received a few questions about "How is the flood in Brisbane?"
> > from ambassadors who live overseas. I may answer it on the mailing list
> at once.
>
> Please have a great day or evening! :~)

It had been getting worse in last couple of days. Even CBD has been under
water and there is a peak at 4pm there.

I am 25km South from the Brisbane river (where CBD is right next to it) and
there is no flooding here (may be yet?) and sunny for the whole day.

Food supplies is alright here, except the meat, milk, bread are all gone at
supermarkets. It is the first time to see this in Brisbane.

K410

--
Regards ☺ Caius 'kaio' Chance
Fedora Project Contributor - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio