[Ambassadors] post-FOSDEM Super Bowl viewing

nihed mbarek nihedmm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:43:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

for me, there are some trouble in Tunisia this day so I'm not sure that I
will be in fosdem, for this reason, my place is available for other.

Regards,

2011/1/17 Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org>

> On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Max Spevack wrote:
>
> > I'm still waiting to hear back from the restaurant as to whether or
> > not they can take *anyone*.
>
> So with tons of thanks to Frederic, we got a reservation for 5 seats for
> the Super Bowl.  Frederic is unable to join us, so I'm just looking at
> the list of people who expressed interest, in the order that they
> responded:
>
> Max
> Gent
> Pierros
> Nihed
> Christos
> Ilyes
> Jared
> Bert
>
> I was worried that there might be more interest than there were seats,
> and that seems to be the case.  I'm not going to ask people to step
> aside or give up their spot in the queue.  Perhaps we can all talk it
> over a bit at FOSDEM and see, on Sunday night, who has the most energy
> left, who cares the most about actually watching, etc.
>
> --Max

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Portal Developer Tunisie Telecom
http://www.nihed.com
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
PUB   1024D/9E2FFB76 Date 2009/02/14