[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-1-22

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 24 03:55:06 UTC 2011

El dom, 23-01-2011 a las 15:35 +0200, Pierros Papadeas escribió:
> Hey all!
>
> Yesterday FAmSCo had its regular meeting.
> You can find the meeting minutes here [1] and the updated agenda here [2]
>
> Regards
>
> Pierros Papadeas
> Chair of FAmSCo
>
> [1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-22/famsco.2011-01-22-13.08.html
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda

Seems like there is a lot of work done under this FAmSCo, and its nice
to see is far from building higher barriers to let more people
contribute to Fedora. I liked a lot the "philosophy" of present FAmSCo
about contributing to the wiki: edit first, ask questions later :)

This is the right way to use the wiki!

I've contributed some thought to one of the SOPs being written:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Hosting_an_IRC_meeting_SOP

Hopefully this would attract the attention to not just how to use the
Zodbot, but keeping in mind we are all busy people, and every member
deserves the respect of letting him/her access to the relevant
information about an issue to be discussed on a meeting, before actually
that issue can be included in the Agenda of the meetings.

Is there in your agenda a date for a next Town hall meeting? I wonder if
its right my appreciation about you pushed too much to the bottom of the
priorities the prospected goal of getting more people learning how to
make more valuable contributions to Fedora. Please correct me if i'm
wrong, but it would be a way to get more people really engaged in the
Fedora sub-projects and SIGs.

Anyway, Thanks for the job done!

--
We can't solve our problems using the same mindset we use to produce them.
Jesús Franco http://identi.ca/tzk