[Ambassadors] Visa for FOSDEM!

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 25 18:54:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Gent Thaçi wrote:

> I am planning to go in Brussels, Belgium on the 4th till 7th of
> February, 2011 for being a part of Fedora Project team as an
> Ambassador at FOSDEM (conference), for that I need a Schengen Visa. I
> had my appointment today to apply but couldn’t go in time to apply
> because I didn’t have “the original” invitation paper which arrived 1
> hour later. I have all documents ready including original invitation
> paper, plane ticket reservation, booked hotel, parental and school
> permit etc. I am applying at Belgian Embassy in Prishtina, Kosovo in
> my next appointment at 10:45 (GMT +01:00) this Thursday (27th).
> Chances are minimal to get it because I am late but If somebody can
> help me, it’ll be more than appreciated!

The original document was sent via Fedex, and scheduled to be delivered
on either Jan 25 or Jan 26 to your father's address, as you requested.

I still fail to understand the difference between a document that is
printed, signed, and snail-mailed, versus a document that is printed,
signed, scanned, and emailed, but this is the world and I don't question
how it works.  :)

--Max