[Ambassadors] FAD @ Brisbane 2011 will go on! (was Re: LCA 2011 and FAD Brisbane)

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 26 12:01:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

2011/1/26 David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>

>  Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings.  :)
>
> For this weekend, I ask any online ambassadors for your online access to
> the following IRC channels on Saturday, January 29th from 00:00 to 06:00 UTC
> and Sunday, January 30th from 00:00 to 04:45 UTC.  :)
> =============================
> On Saturday, IRC and possible Fedora Talk would be a good proof of our
> technology.  :)
>
> On Sunday, only IRC is needed due to bandwidth requirements.  :)
> =============================
> Saturday, January 29th from 00:00 to 06:00 UTC #fedora-meeting IRC channel
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LCA_2011
> =============================
>
> >> I just met dgilmore and jsmith earlier today and I'm now in possession
> of lots of pressed LiveCDs, pens, case badges, temporary tattoos, stickers
> and balloons for both the Open Day and FAD. Add to that the three XO-1.5s we
> got from OLPC and the pressed media hpillay sent in from Singapore, we have
> enough stuff to last us over the weekend.
> > Along the RSVP continues, we can talk about the talks and meals in the
> next 4 days.
>
> We will prevail!  Calling Cheryn again.  :)
>
> Sunday, January 30th from 00:00 to 04:45 UTC #fedora-fad IRC channel
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_@_Brisbane_2011
> =============================
> I kindly ask for your support of our fellow ambassadors azneita and kaio in
> Brisbane for their success in both the Open Day and FAD schedule for this
> weekend.
> =============================
> I strongly hope that you may join us in support of azneita and kaio.  :)
>
> We can do it!  :)
>
> Sending positive Fedora 14 and 15 energy to your computers now.  :v)
>
> Please have a great day and/or evening!  :~)

dramsey you have long signature. :P

I have just updated the schedule of FAD. There will be 2 slots of 30-min
mini talk for anyone who would like to nominate him/herself for
presentation. I remembered Rodi was interested to have a talk before the
flooding. I hope he is still interested to come and take one slot of the
mini talk. :)

BTW, whoever coming for the FAD please put your name on the wiki page
please.

/me dives back to the pond.

Regards,
K410